This workshop is open to anyone working in industry or academia, interested in recent progress in research and development, plus future trends in the fabrication and application of micro and nano structures and devices.
- Mike Cooke, Chief Technology Officer, Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology
- Vladimir Aksyuk, Center for Nanoscale Science & Technology / National Institute of Standards & Technology
- Oskar Painter, John G. Braun Professor of Applied Physics, Fletcher Jones Foundation Co-Director of The Kavli Nanoscience Institute, Caltech
- Ryan Briggs, Microdevices Engineer, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Karl Yee, Senior Technologist, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Andrei Faraon, Assistant Professor of Applied Physics and Materials Science, KNI-Wheatley Scholar, Caltech
- Max Jones, Scherer Group, Caltech
- Hannah Morgan-Cooper, Applications Engineer, Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology
- Robert Gunn, Strategic Marketing Manager, Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology
- Thomas Miller, ALD Applications Engineer, Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology
The Hameetman Auditorium is located in The Cahill Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics on the South perimeter of the Caltech Campus, at 1216 E. California Blvd. The closest parking is in Caltech's Parking Structure #3 located under the athletic field. Visitors may park in any commuter (unreserved) stall on campus; permits can be obtained at automated kiosks within the parking structures. A daily permit is currently $6. Campus map
Additional information to assist in planning your visit, including directions to campus, can be found here, as well as local area accommodation information here .